Try this quick and easy baked mustard glazed salmon recipe. This easy salmon recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including spicy brown mustard.
What you need:
- 4 (6 -7 oz) salmon fillets
- 1/4 c spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 3 T lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper salmon fillets.
- Dip salmon fillets in mustard glaze to coat.
- Place fillets in a large baking dish or pan.
- Pour remaining glaze from bowl over salmon.
- Bake uncovered for 12 -15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with fork.