Try this easy Baked Ham recipe for a great Sunday supper. You only need six ingredients to make this mouth-watering holiday staple.
What you need:
- 5 – 7 lb smoked ham
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1 1/4 t dry mustard
- 2 1/2 t cider vinegar
- 1/4 t pepper
What you do:
- Remove skin and fat from outside of ham.
- Place ham fat side up in shallow baking pan.
- Score outside of ham in a crisscross fashion.
- Insert cloves where scoring lines intersect on ham.
- In a small bowl, mix syrup, pepper, mustard, and vinegar.
- Cover outside of ham with mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven – 15 minutes per lb.