Try this quick and easy bacon deviled eggs recipe. This easy egg appetizer recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including bacon and paprika.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs with shells peeled
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 3 T bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out egg yolks and mash in a small bowl.
- Add bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper to egg yolk in bowl and mix with fork until smooth.
- Using a small spoon, evenly distribute egg mixture to the 12 egg white halves.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.