This easy bacon and spinach quiche recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including sharp cheddar cheese and frozen chopped spinach.
Bacon and Spinach Quiche
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 eggs beaten well
- 1 c flour
- 1 c milk
- 1/3 c butter melted
- 1 t baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13" x 9" baking pan, add melted butter.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk, and baking powder and mix until well blended.
- Mix in bacon, cheese, and spinach.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.