This quick and easy to make bacon and egg casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including green pepper, onion, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Bacon and Egg Casserole
- 1 lb bacon cooked crisp and crumbled into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c biscuit mix
- 2 T butter
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 c milk
- Place bacon in a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cook onion and green pepper in butter until tender, but not browned.
- Layer veggies over bacon and top with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, pepper, and biscuit mix and beat.
- Combine with milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture over bacon and cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.