This quick and easy avocado corn salsa recipe consists of 11 ingredients. Refrigerate this salsa for best results. Works great as a condiment or appetizer.
What you need:
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 T fresh oregano, snipped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently toss to evenly coat and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.