This quick and easy avocado corn salsa recipe consists of 11 ingredients. Refrigerate this salsa for best results. Works great as a condiment or appetizer.
Avocado Corn Salsa
- 3 ripe avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes chopped
- 8 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ c finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 T fresh parsley snipped
- 1 T fresh oregano snipped
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently toss to evenly coat and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.