Try out Aunt Dea’s creme de menthe cake. This quick, easy, and yummy dessert recipe consists of seven ingredients, including white cake mix.
What you need:
- 1 box white cake mix + ingredients listed on box (eggs, oil, water)
- creme de menthe liquor
- 1 jar of hot fudge
- 8 oz whipped topping
What you do:
- Prepare cake according to directions on box, but substitute 1/3 c of the water with 1/3 c creme de menthe.
- Bake as directed in a 9″ x 13″ pan. Let cool completely.
- Spread jar of hot fudge evenly over cooled cake.
- Tint whipped topping with a little creme de menthe and spread over hot fudge.
- Top with chocolate shavings if desired.
- Chill and serve.
- Thank you Wendy from WI for your submission!