This asparagus Amandine recipe is a nice change from your ordinary asparagus side dish. With just six ingredients, it’s also easy to make.
What you need:
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cut washed asparagus into 1 inch diagonal slices.
- Melt butter in a medium to large skillet.
- Add asparagus and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Continue to saute for 2-3 minutes, or until asparagus is tender but still crisp, serve.