Try this quick and easy Asian crock pot chicken. This Asian crock pot chicken recipe consists of 5 ingredients, including honey and soy sauce.
Asian Crock Pot Chicken
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 2/3 c honey
- dash black ground pepper
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 4 quart crock-pot.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, and ground pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Top with green pepper and cook, covered, for 6 - 8 hours on low.