This quick and easy Asian barbecued short ribs recipe consists of 9 ingredients. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot, then grilled or broiled for 10-12 minutes.
Asian Barbecued Short Ribs
- 3-4 lbs beef short ribs
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c green onion chopped
- 2 T water
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T sesame seed
- 2 t red pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Place ribs and all other ingredients in an airtight container or plastic bag and mix.
- Place container in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 2-4 hours, mixing once.
- Place ribs in a crock pot and slow cook 4 - 6 hours on low.
- Remove ribs from crock pot slow cooker, and place 2 inches under a broiler.
- Broil for 10 -12 minutes, turning once.
May barbecue on a grill in place of broiler.