Try this quick and easy to make apple walnut cake recipe. This easy dessert recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including raw apples, vanilla, and flour.
What you need:
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3 c chopped raw apples, peeled and cored
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 c chopped walnuts
What you do:
- In a large bowl add oil, sugar, vanilla, and eggs; beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture slowly, beating with mixer on low during process.
- Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Pour into slightly greased 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.