This easy apple pork tenderloin recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including garlic, Granny Smith apples, onion, and olive oil.
What you need:
- 2 lb pork tenderloin, most fat removed
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 c apple cider
- 2 T olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Rub pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Brown tenderloin in hot oil then place in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, then pour over tenderloin.
- Cook on low, covered, for 8 hours.