This easy apple and mustard corned beef brisket recipe consists of 8 ingredients, and is slow cooked in a crock pot for 8-10 hours.
What you need:
- 3 lb corned beef brisket (preferably flat cut) with spice pack
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, cut in halves
- 12–15 baby carrots
- 2 c apple cider
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and chopped
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 T spicy yellow mustard
What you do:
- Place corned beef, potatoes, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a 5 quart or larger crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, cider, mustard, and spice packet from brisket; mix well.
- Pour over brisket and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 – 10 hrs.