This quick and easy appetizer spread recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic salt.
- 2.5 oz dried beef finely diced
- 1/2 c pecans chopped
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 c green pepper or green olives diced
- 2 T butter
- 2 T milk
- little garlic salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Slowly brown pecans in butter.
- Mix cream cheese and milk.
- Separately mix dried beef, sour cream, green pepper (olives), and garlic salt.
- Mix cream cheese mixture with dried beef mixture.
- Place in a casserole and top with pecans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 325 degrees.
Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.