What you need:
- 32 oz bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 lb cooked ham, chopped
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 2.5 c sharp cheddar cheese (separated)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 T butter
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan
with non-stick spray.
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add green pepper and onion to
skillet and saute until tender but not browned. Add vegetables,
potatoes, ham, eggs, milk, half the cheddar cheese, salt and
pepper to baking pan and mix. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.