What you need:
- 1 c cooked turkey, cubed
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 c Bisquick baking mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c milk
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, cream of chicken soup and
mixed vegetables. Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick baking mix, milk and
egg. Pour over turkey mixture in pie plate. Place in oven and
bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown on top.