What you need:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 t cinnamon, ground
- 3 T butter
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 c dark seedless raisins
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 T baking powder
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 c sugar (you'll use the other 1/4 cup later)
flour, and baking powder. Cut in butter to the mixture.
- In another bowl, combine vanilla, eggs and milk. Add
combination plus the raisins to the first bowl and mix until slightly
- Drop by soup spoonfuls onto greased baking pan. Mix the
remaining sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on the buns.
- Put buns in oven and bake for 18 to 23 minutes, or until buns are