What you need:
- 2 c fresh broccoli flowerets, or 2 c frozen and thawed
- 1.5 c cooked chicken, chopped
- 1.5 c macaroni, cooked and drained
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 c seasoned croutons
- 1/2 c Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c milk
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except for 1/2 the
cheese and the croutons. Spoon mixture into a 1.5 quart or
larger casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and croutons.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated