What you need:
- 2.5 - 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (16 oz) jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 T olive oil
- fettuccine noodles, cooked
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken breast and cook until
browned on both sides. Place chicken in the bottom of a 3.5
quart or larger crock-pot. Top chicken with broccoli, green
pepper and mushrooms. Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken and
vegetables in crock-pot. Cook, covered, for 4-5 hours on low.
Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.