What you need:
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 c milk
- 101/2 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a large saucepan, cook macaroni per package directions;
drain. Add cheddar cheese, tuna and black pepper and mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and soup. Add to macaroni
mixture and stir.
- Spray a 9" x 13" casserole with nonstick spray. Add tuna
mixture. Sprinkle top with Parmesan. Cook, covered, in a
preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbly.