What you need:
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 T butter
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 1 t salt
What you do:
- Add half the potatoes to bottom of crock-pot. Top with 1/2 of the
bacon, green pepper, onion, butter, salt and cheese. Add
remaining potatoes and top with remaining ingredients, ending
with cheese. Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low, making sure
potatoes are tender.
- Start slow cooker before you go to bed at night for a delicious
breakfast complement to your eggs.