What you need:
- 12 oz package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 10.75 oz tomato soup
- 1.5 c shredded cheddar cheese
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet; drain. Combine
all ingredients except cheese into skillet and mix. Pour mixture
into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or 3 quart casserole dish. Top
casserole with cheddar cheese. Place casserole in oven and
bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and
casserole is heated through.