What you need:
- 4 c water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes (or granules)
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz bag frozen California blend vegetables
- 2 c diced potatoes
- 1 c diced onion
- 1 c shredded cheese (cheddar or personal preference)
What you do:
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer for 1 hour,
stirring often. Do not boil.
- Can add any kind of diced meat, hamburger or can of clams
(drained) for variety.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.