What you need:
- 32 oz package hash brown potatoes, partially defrosted
- 1 c sour cream
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of potato soup
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spray a 3 quart casserole dish or baking pan with non-stick
spray. Add ingredients from the bowl to the pan and bake,
uncovered, for 70 minutes, or until browned on top and heated