What you need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 c dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1 c milk
- olive oil
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/8 t salt
What you do:
- One at a time, place chicken breast between two pieces saran
wrap and pound chicken with tenderizing hammer until
approximately 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
- In a large shallow bowl, add bread crumbs, salt and pepper and
mix. In another bowl, beat eggs. Add milk to eggs and stir until
well mixed. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then
into the bread crumbs until chicken is well coated.
- In a large skillet, pour enough oil to coat bottom of pan. Heat oil
to approximately 350 degrees on medium heat. Cook chicken in
oil until golden brown on each side and juices run clear;
approximately 7 - 10 minutes. When cutlets are done, place on
a paper towel covered plate to drain.