What you need:
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 4 t lemon juice
- 2 t chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 t dry mustard
- Cajun seasoning to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut each sweet potato in half
crosswise, then cut lengthwise into 8 wedges. In a large bowl,
combine sweet potatoes, Cajun seasoning and oil and toss to
coat. Place potatoes in 2 greased 15 X 10 inch baking pans.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix. Use as a
dip for sweet potato wedges.
- Submitted by M.D. from Wisconsin