What you need:
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 1 c flour
- 1 c milk
- 1/3 c butter, melted
- 1 t baking powder
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13" x 9" baking pan, add melted butter.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk, and baking powder
and mix until well blended. Mix in bacon, cheese and spinach.
Pour into baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.