What you need:
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut in eighths
- 4 large eggs; boiled, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/3 c onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 c prepared mustard
- 1/3 c mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Boil potatoes until tender but not mushy; drain. In a large bowl,
combine potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, cucumbers, salt and
pepper and mix. Add mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
Serve immediately or chill before serving.
- May increase or decrease mustard and/or mayonnaise to taste.