What you need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 26 oz jar marinara sauce
- 8 oz box spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t dried basil
What you do:
- Set chicken in bottom of crock-pot. Add remaining ingredients
and mix thoroughly, making sure all chicken ends up on the
bottom of the slow cooker and covered by sauce. Cook,
covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain. Remove bay leaf, stir
crock-pot mixture and serve over pasta.