What you need:
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 oz can green chiles (seeded and chopped)
- 3/4 c green pepper, chopped
- 6 six inch tortillas, flour or corn
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 28-32 oz can tomatoes, chopped and drained
What you do:
- Heat tortillas one at a time, in preheated skillet over med heat.
Turn over when they start to get puffy, repeat on other side.
Wrap tortillas in foil and put in oven on warm setting.
- In large skillet, cook onion, garlic, and green pepper in 1 T oil
until tender. Stir in green chiles, tomatoes and salt. Simmer for
8-10 minutes, uncovered.
- In another skillet, heat one T olive oil. Break eggs into skillet and
cook sunny side up until cooked to desired preference. Serve
sauce on hot tortillas, topped with egg. Sprinkle on cheese;