What you need:
- 32 oz bag frozen hash browns
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 11/2 c cooked ham, chopped
- 11/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add
hash browns, green pepper and onion and cook until potatoes
are nicely browned.
- Layer bottom of a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking pan with potato
mixture. Add salt and pepper. Layer ham over potatoes. Pour
eggs evenly over ham and potatoes. Top with cheddar cheese.
Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes; serve.