What you need:
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 c spaghetti sauce
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 c dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1 c milk
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg and milk in a small bowl. Place bread crumbs in a
medium bowl. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then dredge in
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken to skillet and cook until
browned. Place chicken in the bottom of a 2-3 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, black
olives, garlic and oregano. Pour mixture over breaded chicken.
Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes.