What you need:
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- 11/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c biscuit mix
- 2 T butter
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 c milk
What you do:
- Place bacon in a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking dish. Cook
onion and green pepper in butter until tender, but not browned.
Layer veggies over bacon and top with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, pepper and biscuit mix and beat.
Combine with milk and mix until smooth. Pour mixture over
bacon and cheese. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for