What you need:
- 2.5 oz dried beef, finely diced
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 c green pepper (or green olives), diced
- 2 T butter
- 2 T milk
- little garlic salt
What you do:
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Slowly brown pecans in butter.
- Mix cream cheese and milk.
- Separately mix dried beef, sour cream, green pepper (olives)
and garlic salt.
- Mix cream cheese mixture with dried beef mixture.
- Place in a casserole and top with pecans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.